Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fixing a Bad Hair Job

In January, I had my hair colored. I am a dark blonde. I wanted to be almost platinum blonde. I usually get highlights done every three months. I was trying to save money at the time and went 9 months without a haircut or color. My hair was very healthy by this time. Well, the color stylist decided to just color my hair since the highlights were burning the ends off. I knew this equalled disaster. I know the history of my hair and what color it will turn out, Orange. I told her and she said she would get it to work. She colored my hair two times plus she put a toner on it. By this time my scalp was burning. I was upset and knew I just wouldn't be going to her again. I started researching how to get orange or bronze out of hair. Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner. It's BLUE! and after a week of use, the color toned down. It's time again and who do I trust to do my hair. You as a customer can demand a refund back on a bad hair job and tell the manager. This lady didn't know what she was doing. Even a few of her co-workers were telling her what she should have used. Wish me Luck!!!